I found your blog through "My Charming Kids"...noticed you said you were from Ky in your comment... I am as well..so thought I would check out your blog... Nice to meet you..
Your son is so cute...you have a beautiful family...
Follower of Christ. Blessed wife of 11 years to my college sweetheart. Adoring mother of 2 little boys & 1 baby girl an ocean away. Former Biology Teacher. Stay At Home Mom. Lover of missions & photography. Grateful daughter. Miscarriage Survivor. Oldest sister. Doting Aunt. Thankful girl.
3 comments:
I LOVE this picture of Layton. The hat is too cute! - Melisa Marshbanks
Hey there....
I found your blog through "My Charming Kids"...noticed you said you were from Ky in your comment... I am as well..so thought I would check out your blog... Nice to meet you..
Your son is so cute...you have a beautiful family...
Hugs
Terri
Sweet baby boy! Great pic.
I had lost your blog and am so glad I found it again!! I'm adding you now to my sidebar.
Post a Comment