Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Wordless Wednesday...

4 comments:

In Everything said...

Hey, I saw your comment on "everyday with food allergies". I'm another Christian:) food allergy mommy... been doing the elmination diet with milk, eggs and peanuts for over 2 years now...

I'm a fellow blogger!! I've also got a teaching background and I think we were married in the same month...LOL

Anyway, I'm still learning to live with my children's food allergies and would be glad to help (if I can)!!!

Merry Christmas:)

Carol said...

Just checking in on your blog. LOVE the ornament. Did you get it at Heart Strings? I saw some there and wanted one! :-)

Does your baby have food allergies? I only ask because of the post above mine. One of my best friends has a little boy with peanut and egg allergies. He was also allergic to milk but thankfully grew out of that. I'd be glad to give you her contact info if you want/need it.

Anyway, your baby is still precious. :-) Hope you all have a great Christmas.

(If you need to contact me, you can email me at carolstice@windstream.net)

Anonymous said...

cool blog

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!