I decided to participate in some blog fun that Kelly is having this weekend. I enjoyed "peeking in" and seeing everyone's kitchens, so I thought I would jump right in. Just something to do on a VERY RAINY DAY!!!

This is my "Sunday Edition"
I have always loved my kitchen, especially the "open" feel.
This is the view from my living room. I love my faux finished walls - deep reds, browns and yellows.
This is one of my "crafty" projects lately. I was inspired by Amy - she is always so creative...love her!
One of my latest finds.....
This is my other recent project. My canisters were so boring! I decided to use chalkboard paint and label them. I got my cute idea from Rachel!!
The plate was given to us by Blake's mom for Christmas. One of my favorites!
And last but not least, Gran's cookie jar. It is so special since she is no longer with us. She kept yummy cookies in this jar for years, I hope to do the same for all my little ones.
Hope you enjoyed our kitchen tour!!!
Layton says, "Come back soon!"







Blog lovingly designed by


13 comments:
Love your kitchen...and that you were with me on entering in on Sunday! Baby boy is PRECIOUS!!!! Love the open feel of your kitchen!
WOW, that is beautiful!!!
I'm in love - so gorgeous! And your walls are so interesting!!! You've done a great job decorating and I can't wait to see the rest of your home!
Your kitchen is gorgeous!!!
Great kitchen! Love the salt and pepper shaker wall hangings too. Thanks for sharing. Found you thru Kelly's blog. I put our kitchen tour post up on my blog last night.
Blessings,
Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/ (blog)
www.angelicagracedesigns.com (website)
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com (photography blog)
I'm loving your kitchen, Brittany! It makes me want to eat. That's probably not good, though. :-) The "R" - is that on corkboard? Too cute! And good job with the canisters!!
And of course, the picture of Little Man makes me want to pinch his cheeks!
Britt!!! You did awesome! Everything looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Amy
If you don't mind me asking... where did you find the salt and pepper shaker wall hangings? Thanks!
If you don't mind me asking... where did you find your salt and pepper shaker wall hangings? Thanks!
I LOVE your kitchen. It is so cute.
Thanks for the reply! I forgot to tell you that your kitchen is adorable... great taste!!
Great post idea! Your kitchen looks very inviting and is decorated super cute. I'll try to post mine soon.
Great job on the "R" painting-I want a "J" for my kitchen now :o)
oooh, I love your curtains. Are those salt and pepper signs from Hobby Lobby? I think I saw those my last trip. I wish I had a great kitchen to remodel!!!!
Post a Comment