

Dressed up in his Halloween gear. Picking out his pumpkin.
It was precious...
he took the longest time, picking out just the right one!



We have tried to take advantage of the beautiful days, between the ol' yucky rainy ones. So, a trip to the pumpkin patch dressed in his costume was just what we needed! :) I think he is the cutest little golfer....love his outfit!

Oh, my!
Makes me remember what Layton looked like last year during this time.
Melts my heart!









Blog lovingly designed by


5 comments:
Love his costume. I was beginning to wonder why you had your little boy in knee socks. Glad to hear you say it was a costume. HA! Can't believe he's grown so much, he so cute.
Love the costume!! He looks like such a big boy, compared to last year. I miss you both--got to get together soon!
What a difference a year makes! It makes me think about Landon. Since our boys are only a year apart, I always think, is that how it will be with Landon.
Layton does make the cutest little golfer, and what pretty blue eyes. Love them. I hope you all have a safe and fun Halloween.
Thanks guys!!
Jen, I think that my husband could handle being a golfer too! Oh, wait....he is one already!! :)
I had to pick out something that didn't go over his head.....he is sooooo not cooperating with those costumes this year!!!!!
These pictures look great! I can't believe how much older he looks this year compared to last :(
Post a Comment