Thursday, 5 May 2011

Pretty In Pink!

As a mom of boys, pink is one color that I don't see that often in my laundry pile.  Oddly this okay with me, since it's not one of my favorite colors. I've always said that if I had little girl - pink would not fill up her closet! We'll see!

Anyway, PINK seems to be the color of summer!

Miss Callie Isabella and Miss Lillian Paige made their debut back to back.

Callie is L & L's cousin who broke the very LONG standing record of NO GIRLS in Blake's side of the family.  58 years of no females!

Seriously.

Callie will definitely rein as the pretty princess:)  I'm excited to see her grow and interact with my boys.

Isn't she a DOLL?!?  
So pretty!  That dark hair and olive completion.   
Oh my:)
215563_861070476112_41103701_41553803_7156763_n


And then Miss Lilli arrived;)



britt[1].leann

LeAnn and I taught high school together for 5 years...our classrooms were just doors from each other. Since then, we have enjoyed traveling through motherhood together as friends.











Every 15 months (exactly), one of us has a baby.  If the trend continues, I'm next.   EEK! 

IMG_0550

Matthew & Luke. 
I loved how he put his arm around him.  Too cute:)
IMG_0548

Another sweet picture of LeAnn's new baby girl:)
IMG_0547

These girls are definitely pretty in PINK!

1 comment:

ginmommy said...

Maybe since that streak has been broken, it's a good time to try ;)