"And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him."
Luke 2:40
So many things I could say to describe my Luke, my Lukey Bear, my second baby.
My heart still feels like you are a tiny baby, and sometimes it skips a beat when I realize how many years have passed.
My Luke has kept us on our toes more so in the past year than ever. His third year of life has been a beautiful transformation and it has been so fun to see!
The sweet boy who never hardly said a word....now, has so much to say our ears hurt.

Luke is strong willed and determined, knowing what he likes and what he doesn't.
But we find ourselves enamored with his funny ways and sayings, and sometimes forget why he is in trouble...his cuteness works to his advantage.
Luke is full of energy and requires little sleep, and has an imagination to impress even his invisible friends.Hes' my Buzz lovin', Toy Story obsessed child who wants to rocket to space and explore the world.

He is always charming those around him and he has them like putty in his hands. No one can say no.
He loves his big brother who he calls, "my brudder" constantly and wants to be two steps behind the big boys.
Everyone get lost in his deep brown eyes and his sweet smile, and although he is shy in public and he loud at home:)
His kisses and cuddles come only when he's ready, but if he's ready.....he's a lover.
Thankful for my sweet boy who I feel blessed to watch grow into a little boy, right before my eyes.
But most of all.....
I can't believe he is mine:)
*photos courtesy of Southern Bell Photography














Blog lovingly designed by


6 comments:
HE.IS.PRECIOUS!!! such a handsome little fella! (both of them for that matter!) :)))
Such a sweet post about your baby boy. How blessed you are as a Mommy. I have one of those too...loud at home, quiet in public :)
Such great pictures! Sweet post. Love you, Lukey Bear!
What a HANDSOME little guy!! I can see why everyone gets lost in that face! He sounds so much like my middle son.
Love this post--all the pictures and sweet thoughts! You are a BLESSED Mama!
Very sweet :) Beautiful pics!
Awww, sweet Luke! He's so precious!
I've been missing reading your blog entries.... I hope you're doing great!
Post a Comment