Friday, 10 April 2009

Eggs in his Basket

Little Man went to an Easter egg hunt at his Grammie and Granddaddy's church this week.  I was excited for him to experience his first, "hunt"!  It was quite chilly and a little windy, but it was fun!  I wasn't sure Little Man would know what to do, but was I wrong!  He did great!!  :) It was so sweet to watch him calmly hunt for the eggs.  Every once in a while, he would look up at us with a puzzled look on his face, shrug and say, "Where?"  We would point to a hidden egg, then he would shuffle over and pick up his treasure!  Ahhhh, it melted my heart!  
Hunting, Hunting!  
Easter eggs

Putting them in his basket

More eggs!
Grammie the boys

L.M. and his cousin, Clay

So sweet!  
Saying hello to Uncle Bryson

Love this picture!
He was so tired on the way home.....exahusted from all the excitement!  :)

Happy Easter!  

As as much fun as we had, I want to make sure Little Man knows the true reason for Easter.  It has nothing to do with eggs, baskets, bunnies or chocolates.  But EVERYTHING to do with an empty tomb that proves my Savior LIVES!!!

7 comments:

Our Story said...

Your little guys is so sweet. Thanks for visting my blog. I agree that it is amazing how God brings women together with similar struggles to encourage and support one another. I will be praying for you as well that you will see God's faithfulness in meeting the desires of your heart.

Kelley Brown said...

These are precious!!! My favorite pics are the very first one and the last two. You have a great camera! (And great photography skills too!) :) Hope ya'll had a wonderful Easter!

Andrea said...

Those pictures are super, super, SUPER adorable! And it's nice to meet another mom who wants to teach their kids the real meaning of Easter too. :)

Carol said...

He is such a sweetie! Glad you guys had a great Easter. Let's talk soon (maybe over dinner?)!

Holly said...

What adorable pictures! It looks like he had a great time looking for eggs! :)

Kecia said...

Looks like Layton knew exactly how to hunt eggs! I love the pictures.

Laurie said...

Love these pics. So Cute. I am glad you had a good Easter. We did too. Busy, but good. Loved your post about Spring. I needed that this morning.