My Mother's Day...
was spent starring at adorable baby feet...
and sweet cheeks brushed with sand.
My Mother's Day was spent watching a curious little tot explore the beach,
as I gazed into his big blue eyes that matched the color of the sky.
My Mother's Day was spent...
loving on a baby boy that made me a mom!







Blog lovingly designed by


8 comments:
SO sweet!! Happy Mother's Day!
Happy (belated) Mother's Day, Brittany! It was great meeting you in Destin at the Broken Egg cafe this morning! Your blog is absolutely adorable. You are a really beautiful writer! Stay in touch!!
Joanna
(www.rayadventures.blogspot.com)
Wow! I'm jealous! :-) Call me soon!
I was gonna ask, where in the world you spent your Mother's Day, but I see...Destin?!
Happy Mother's Day. Layton is looking so big now :)
PRECIOUS!!!
Thanks for sharing! So neat to see where everyone is from.
Thank you so much for your prayers! It means the WORLD to us!!!
How crazy is it that we both live in BG! And you follow Kelly's Korner too!! Such a small world! I can't wait to follow your blog!!
Beautiful writing! Loved it! Incredible pictures as well. I am so glad I have found your blog to keep up with your sweet one.
Hey Brittany! Mother's Day spent on the beach...can't think of a better place! When are we going to get these two boys together for a play date?
Post a Comment