I'm LOVING the way you told everyone...very creative, and where did you get his outfit? I can't tell you how happy I am that we get to share this experience with each other! God is GREAT!!!! Let's do lunch ASAP!
Oh yay! LOVE the announcement! So adorable! January is going to be a great month. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you again soon. How are you feeling?
It made my day to open my announcement in the mail this week. I know Little Man will be a wonderful big bro and a new little one will only add to the already adorable Richey clan. Can't wait to see you!!
Thanks to everyone......we feel so very blessed to be welcoming our second child into our family! It hasn't been an easy road, but one I would travel over and over to get to where we are now. God's plans are perfect, even if it doesn' seem like it at the time. Thanks for the prayers and the neverending support.
What an adorable way to announce the news! Even though I've already squealed on the phone, I just wanted to tell you again how excited and thankful I am for this baby in your womb! Call me soon so we can catch up! Much love! -Kelley
Follower of Christ. Blessed wife of 11 years to my college sweetheart. Adoring mother of 2 little boys & 1 baby girl an ocean away. Former Biology Teacher. Stay At Home Mom. Lover of missions & photography. Grateful daughter. Miscarriage Survivor. Oldest sister. Doting Aunt. Thankful girl.
10 comments:
I'm LOVING the way you told everyone...very creative, and where did you get his outfit? I can't tell you how happy I am that we get to share this experience with each other! God is GREAT!!!! Let's do lunch ASAP!
Congratulations!!! January is a great baby month (Noah's bday is Jan 13th!) I"m so happy for you guys!!!!!!!
Oh yay! LOVE the announcement! So adorable! January is going to be a great month.
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
How are you feeling?
Congratulations! The announcement is ADORABLE! I bet Layton is so excited to become the big bro! Love the outfit too!!!
Great news! :) So happy for you all.
It made my day to open my announcement in the mail this week. I know Little Man will be a wonderful big bro and a new little one will only add to the already adorable Richey clan. Can't wait to see you!!
So so so happy for you all! How creative you are! I loved that announcement.
Thanks to everyone......we feel so very blessed to be welcoming our second child into our family! It hasn't been an easy road, but one I would travel over and over to get to where we are now. God's plans are perfect, even if it doesn' seem like it at the time. Thanks for the prayers and the neverending support.
Love,
Brittany
What an adorable way to announce the news! Even though I've already squealed on the phone, I just wanted to tell you again how excited and thankful I am for this baby in your womb! Call me soon so we can catch up! Much love! -Kelley
yeah!! Another little RICHEY!!!
Post a Comment