Now you know....
why I have been a bad blogger lately. Let's just say I have been MISERABLY HAPPY! Does that make any sense? I feel so blessed to have Layton's baby brother or sister growing in my belly...what a miracle and a surprise!
Bare with me as I get back into the swing of things. The computer has been one of the last places I have been spending my time. But I have so much to share.....coming soon!
I'll give you a taste of what our summer has looked like so far....filled w/ family and friends! :)
Our family of 3 & 1/2, Summer 2009
Chasing the waves...
Enjoying Breathtaking Beautiful Blue Skies
Lazy, LAZY summer days
Father's Day
Bryson (Blake's much younger brother) TURNED 16!!!!
and last but not least, good girlfriends to laugh the days away...
Summer is passing as quickly as it came......
More to come soon :)







Blog lovingly designed by


2 comments:
I can't believe little Bryson is 16!!! What am I talking about...our sweet boys will be 2!! Glad you're feeling somewhat better.
thx for the comment brittany...so glad you finally 'delurked'! i am so bad about that too!! your little one is precious & congrats on the new baby too!! how exciting! bigger pictures...all you have to do is upload your pics to photobucket at the large pictures & copy the hmtl code (3rd one down) directly into your post. it is really easy once you get the hang of it! i am loving the bigger pics!!
Post a Comment