Lately, Layton and I have been washing our hands a lot! With the flu season in full swing, a 2 year old, and a pregnancy...we have been saying our prayers that everyone remains healthy this season.
So, it has been a requirement at our household to wash our hand immediately when returning home. Funny thing is, it has turned into a habit for my little guy!
He runs, climbs up on his stool, gets up on his tippy toes and turns the water on by himself.
He does it numerous times in a day! Truly, he wants to do it over and over and over!! I can't complain....I just stand back and laugh!







Blog lovingly designed by


6 comments:
That's awesome! We do the same thing, multiple times, even if we don't even go anywhere. I'm nervous about him using the hand sanitizer stuff since he's so little and it's pure alcohol so we've been doing the same thing. Although my little man can't reach like your little munchkin can. Too cute.
Cindy Love finally friended me on FB and from her pictures I didn't know you and her and Tiffany Miesal were all so close. We should get a play date together for our youngins and let them play. Would love to see everyone before it gets nuts with the holidays and your new baby coming.
Oh my gosh,
How sweet, I see those little feet and just melt...for some reason when I look at those pink toes, it brings back memories of his little pink toes right after he was born. You are such a good Mamma, and I love the way you enjoy and cherish every big and little moment of his life...what a joy.
Love it! I also love the Halloween pictures. You find the cutest costumes.
Okay - that shot of him on his tip toes is too sweet! We are right there with you! I'm not usually a worrier about sickness but this flu business has me stressed! More poor kids at school - I make them wash hands ALL DAY long.
HAPPY 30 WEEKS!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment