
Luke 2:10-12
And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”
And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.”







Blog lovingly designed by


1 comment:
Yes! I finally put the connection together last week! (I'm a little slow...hehe!) It's such a small world!!
Thanks for the curtain info! I'm going to tackle that project soon!
I'm doing good so far! It sounds like you are as well! I can't wait to see if yours is a boy or girl!!! So exciting!! Good luck!
Post a Comment