This year saw my rolly polly 16 month old
turn into a tall slender 2 & 1/2 year old!
who can carry on complete conversations and definitely has an opinion about everything! Watching him grow and become a little person has been one of the most wonderful and exciting times of my life. As I have watched his personality and vocabulary bloom, I am in awe of what he can absorb. I can only imagine how much he will change in the upcoming year. Celebrating his 2nd year of life has been a joy. He's my first baby and always will be, no matter what 2010 brings.
who can carry on complete conversations and definitely has an opinion about everything! Watching him grow and become a little person has been one of the most wonderful and exciting times of my life. As I have watched his personality and vocabulary bloom, I am in awe of what he can absorb. I can only imagine how much he will change in the upcoming year. Celebrating his 2nd year of life has been a joy. He's my first baby and always will be, no matter what 2010 brings.2009 allowed Blake and I to celebrate 7 years of marriage in June. Looking back, it definitely doesn't feel like we have been married that long - how time flies! We were just babies when we said, "I do!" and I couldn't be happier to share my life with such a kind, loving, patient, hard working, Christian man who, by the way, is the greatest father too!
This year began with the hopes of an 2009 baby, yet God had different plans for our family. Throughout the sadness in losing a little life in March, we were given such a miracle in another baby soon after. As I sit here tonight, I am enjoying HUGE kicks from my second child who is getting ready to make his/her grand debut very soon! A family of four....coming up!
We were blessed to travel to the Sunshine State three times this year, Key West, Destin and Disney. Each trip was unique, enjoying family, friends and new experiences that will never be forgotten.

Many of you probably don't know because I don't talk about it often (or ever)....but this year marked my journey back to school. In January, I began the road to my last and final degree, my doctorate. I have enjoyed the classes, even if it has been a challenge with a active 2 year old. Thanks to my husband, mom and dad, and in laws, the process has been attainable. I have one year under my belt, two years to go.
I have been so blessed to become an aunt for the first time to a sweet little girl. I have always been close to my aunt and now I can't wait to have that same relationship with Mady in the future. She and I are gonna be buddies! :)
And finally, a picture from my New Years Eve.
My two favorite boys, asleep before 10:00 p.m.
But you know what......life doesn't get much better than this.
As I reflect on 2009 and it's blessings, I can't wait to see what 2010 brings! On the eve of the new year, I pray that each day I give thanks to the One who gives and takes away. I hope to always place my faith in His hands no matter what the new year brings.My two favorite boys, asleep before 10:00 p.m.
But you know what......life doesn't get much better than this.
But my God shall supply all your need according to His
riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19







Blog lovingly designed by


6 comments:
I love this post! Stopping to reflect on the things we often take for granted. The last picture is great! If we would have been home, this is what things would've looked like at my house (but it probably would've involved me)! Best of luck as you prepare for the new little one in this new year...2010!
So much to be thankful for! Great post, love you girl!
Love that the boys feel asleep, while here at my house we were all WIDE awake!! Two of us (Bryan and myself) wanted to be asleep, but ms. mady had different plans.....
Calvin slept.
Hah
Such a reflecting post. Congrats on your school year, I had no idea. Love the picture of them sleeping, too sweet. Can't wait to hear your upcoming news....
Just had to let you know - my mom and I tried to make the cornices today and WE COULD NOT DO IT!! It was the biggest mess! We could not get that fabric to wrap around the corners neatly! We finally gave up!! Ughhh!
Good luck Monday too! Sending thoughts and prayers your way!!!
Love, love, love your blog! So sweet! Can't wait to meet that sweet little baby!
It is evident, without your beautiful words, that God has richly blessed you and through continued faith, I believe those blessing with abound in 2010. Saying extra prayers for you in the upcoming days, as your family evolves into "Richey, Party of 4!"
Post a Comment