Are you ready to see the most adorable cowboy? and the cuddliest little (Lukey) bear?
And since it was Luke's 1st Halloween - I HAD to take some more pictures, just because he was so darn cute!
"Ok, Ok, enough pictures, Mommy! Get me out of this costume!"
And..
The cousins - Luke, Mady and Layton
Luke's 1st Halloween was celebrated with his cousin after her birthday party! (more to come soon...)
We walked went up and down my brother & SIL's street to trick or treat, which was great because they live in a quaint older neighborhood where all the houses are very close together. So, we didn't have to walk far to get LOTS of candy!
Since we usually have "Trunk or Treat" at church, Layton hasn't ever gotten to go house to house on Halloween. So, he LOVED going door to door! However, he wouldn't say, "Trick or Treat!" He's so extroverted in almost all situations and then he gets shy too!
Luke hung out with Daddy this year, but I don't think he minded:)
Mommy and Daddy with our sweet bear!
The boys were so tired, they definitely needed a nap! Layton found the best shoulder around...Pops'!
I love this picture, my little bear fell right to sleep - costume and all!

And it only seems like just yesterday that I dressed up this little bumblebee on his 1st Halloween.....and now Luke's 1st Halloween has come and gone. (sniffle, sniffle).

























Blog lovingly designed by


1 comment:
oh my goodness, they are so stinkin cute in their costumes!!!!
Post a Comment