I remember Layton's first trip to the Orchard.
I remember how sweet he looked in his little white sweater on that crisp fall day.
I remember I took a million pictures of one baby boy playing with a tiny pumpkin.
I feel like much of the time I am reliving Layton's memories while Luke is building his own memories.
I'm reliving seeing a sweet baby boy in a little white sweater playing with a tiny pumpkin on his first trip to the Orchard on a crisp fall day.
Rejoicing today for my beautiful baby boys.














Blog lovingly designed by


1 comment:
I do the same thing...relive Crista's baby days as I'm creating new memories with Addie. It makes my heart happy and sad all at the same time watching my two girls grow up. I'm sure you understand that too!
PS-LOVE that sweater on the boys. Very cute!
Post a Comment