Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Blessed

Blessed to live in America.

flag pics 7

The land of the free. The home of the brave.

flag pics 5

Blessed to be a follower of Christ.
The One who created all things, and makes all things possible. 
flag pics8

Blessed to be the Mommy to these two boys. 
flag pics6

Blessed.

26 comments:

Emily Weinzapfel said...

Stopping by from Jenna's Journey... Your boys are absolutely beautiful! I hope you had a great holiday! :)

Wendy said...

Hi Brittany! Thanks for your comment on my (rarely updated) blog! Your boys are adorable! Can't wait to hear more about your exciting journey!!!

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures! The last one is just precious. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following yours. God bless!!

Jenna said...

Found you through Jenna's Journey. Your kids are adorable. Love your post this morning about the Fourth. Praise the Lord for freedom in this country!

Meg said...

What precious pictures!! So very sweet!

The Mama said...

Stopping from Jenna's journey - your boys look about the same distance apart of my babies. They are so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stopping in from Jenna's Journey! Your boys are so cute! Love your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say how much I love these pictures?! Absolutely precious! Thanks for stopping by my blog also!

Kerry said...

Your boys are adorable! Love the pic in the previous post of them all eating icey-poles ;) Visiting from the challenge...have a great day!!

Hillary said...

Hi Brittany! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and being a new follower! You boys are just too cute for words!

I'm a new follower of yours too! Hope ya'll have a great rest of your week!
xoxox

West Family said...

also stopping by from Jenna's. I love your pictures! They are great but I am sure it helps to have adorable models!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Jenna's Journey! You have a cute blog. Your boys are precious! Hope you have a great week!

Cindy said...

Love these boys! Brothers have a special bond! Yes, you are blessed and we are blessed to know you.

April said...

Your boys are just too cute!!!

The Munchkins Mama said...

I love brothers! Stopping by from Jenna's.

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Oh my goodness, they are PRECIOUS!! BEAUTIFUL pictures...such sweet little boys you have. You are certainly blessed! :)

Nick, Lindsey, and Anniston Kennedy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! 1999 was a great year! :) Your boys are just precious!!

Have a great week!

Janelle said...

Stopping by from Jenna's Journey. Those pictures are so incredibly sweet! I cannot wait for my son to have a little sibling to hold hands with :)

Anonymous said...

Stopping from Jenna's Journey! What sweet little ones! Your pictures are so cute!

Laura said...

From Jennas!!! What precious pictures of your boys! They are beautiful!!!!

Jordan said...

Stopping in from Jenna's Journey! Your boys are precious! The last picture is too cute!!

Jessica said...

Just stopping by from Jenna's Journey! Your boys are adorable!!

PS. I'm your newest follower! :)

ginmommy said...

Holy moly girl, 22 comments!! You're a rock star ;) Beautiful pics!! We ARE blessed.

bklreed said...

Precious pics of brothers! I love the bond brothers share!

laurie Idlett said...

I love you and you're sweet, preciuos family.

Melanie Mueller said...

Such sweet, sweet pictures!! Your boys are ADORABLE!! So glad you stopped by my blog so I could follow yours!