I've been asked the same question over and over for the past 4 years.....Who did Layton get his curls from?
Now, lately, his adorable little curls are changing. Yet, it still has the coolest wave/shag...which is so cute and appropriate for such a big boy!
So, back to the question.........Where does Layton get his curls?
Well, I think you may have your answer......
little ol' me!
I kid you not, this is me and these are my natural curls....my mom tells stories about how people would stop her to ask about my hair and want to touch it! People couldn't believe how curly and thick it was!! I distinctly remember tears being shed over brushing out the tangles after washing my hair. Miserable. But beauty hurts, right? I learned this lesson early.
I kept them for quite some time, yet the older I became the more frizzy it got.....but I still have an awesome scruch when I use the right products! :)
Now, on to sweet baby Luke. He didn't get my wild hair curls......but I'd say he got everything else.
So there you have it, a little genetics lesson about passing on curls and other traits.

I just had to add a picture of their oh-so-adorable Daddy circa 1980.
He's got a little wave going on too!
(and don't you just love his bow tie!)
I just had to add a picture of their oh-so-adorable Daddy circa 1980.
He's got a little wave going on too!
(and don't you just love his bow tie!)
Since my boys are so opposite, if/when we have baby # 3 (Lord willing, in His time)
What would he/she look like......
What would he/she look like......
curls? straight hair? blue eyes? brown eyes? blonde? dark hair?
The possibilities are endless. Well, sort of:)
(p.s. I'm not prego, not even close! Promise. Just interesting to think about:)











Blog lovingly designed by


7 comments:
Oh my word Brittany! I love it!!! Def looks like a little Luke, and the curls are great. Tooooo cute.
Sooo cute! I love curls :) :)
Shut up!!! Are kidding me with that picture of you and your curls??? LOL! Love it! That totally made my day!
Get it girl with your curls! I love that picture!
OH MY GOODNESS - I love it!!!!! Who knew you have those curls!!! :)
I totally see Luke in you!!!!
I love Layton's waves!!!
HA! I love the pics of you! Super cute!
You are ALL adorable!!!
Post a Comment