Take a peek and I'll explain a little more later;)
Family dinners...
Girls weekends....one at the lake, one in Indiana:)
Brunches and Ballgames
Go BIG RED!


Visiting old high school friends....
and hanging out with our girly cousins....
Bathtime and Baseball:)
Tickles & Snuggles
Shampoos by big brother and Story times;)
Pretty days & Park Play:)


Gator rides with neighbors and best friends *and my future daughter - in - law (1st kiss by Lukey Bear!)
Painting:)
a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) conference,
and some silly Preschoolers (and a 1st grader!)
and trips to Pops' and Mimis' farm
Getting brave with my boots and beautiful sunsets:)
Tornado shelter in the church basement:(
and terrible self-pics:)
Teaching "Mission Friends" on Sunday nights:)
Cuddles with Pops' and Cute matching outfits:)
Pretty days & Park Play:)


and afternoon naps:)
Gator rides with neighbors and best friends *and my future daughter - in - law (1st kiss by Lukey Bear!)
Painting:)
a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) conference,
and some silly Preschoolers (and a 1st grader!)
and trips to Pops' and Mimis' farm
Getting brave with my boots and beautiful sunsets:)
Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures:) *yeah*
Tire swings,
and terrible self-pics:)
Yep, a little of this and a little of that:)

























Blog lovingly designed by


5 comments:
1). i love your boots! want a pair!
2). you are beautiful, lady!
3). your boys are darling!
4). luke's first kiss melts my heart!
I love all your pictures Brittany!! You girls sure have a lot of fun together by the looks of it :)
I love the pics of your boys with their pop, precious :)
And look at that first kiss, so adorable lol
Thanks for sharing what you have been up to!!
I so want to get my hands on those little cheeks of Luke's.
Love the girl's weekend.
Oh, and you keep right on saying Go Big Red!!!!
I've missed your posts! But I know you are a busy chick!! LOVE the pics, as usual!!
Feel blessed to have made your blog! :) What a fun weekend. Beautiful pics!!
Post a Comment