Bryson graduated high school!

Are you confused?
Let me explain.
Blake and I both have two little brothers. Bryson, is the youngest of them all.
Don and Joy were blessed with two beautiful boys in Blake and Ross. Yet, they wanted to grow their family with a third child. For nine years, the Lord did not answer that prayer. They thought that it wasn't in His plan, they accepted.
Except He did answer, nine years later. At the tender age of 39, Joy gave birth to a 9 pound baby boy that completed their family and filled their hearts. So, is the story of Jacob Bryson. Fourteen years separating these brothers. It's been my privilege to watch him grow from a 5 year old energetic little boy to a 19 year old amazing young man.
*Don't do the math, because if you do you'll realize I was just 19 when I started dating Blake!
Class of 2012
As we watched 320 + Seniors march the field, everyone became excited. Expect, everyone was also HOT! Who knew it was going to be 95 degrees in mid-May!? I felt really bad for the kids that had to be there. It was special to us, but it was torture for them.
Good thing we had goldfish, and umbrella and water!
At one point during the ceremony, Bryson played a piano accompaniment to a classmate who sang.
He did great!
And then the BIG moment CAME!
Walking across the stage to receive his diploma....
AND, an added special bonus. His dad was able to hand him his diploma since he was on stage was a member of the Board of Education. It made us all teary eyed:)
After the ceremony, we all went back to Blake's mom and dad's for a celebration dinner!
How cute are these cupcakes?!?
Little diplomas on top - I about died:)
And pictures with the graduate!
And the brothers.....
Congrats, Bryson!
Can't wait to see what lies ahead in your future.....
I just know it is going to be amazing to watch.
We love you:)







Blog lovingly designed by


3 comments:
you have a beautiful extended family! congratulations to your b-i-l!
I totally teared up when Don stepped out to hand Bryson his diploma! What a moment, and it was H-0-T!!!
I totally teared up when Don stepped forward to present Bryson with his diploma. What a moment! I had no idea Bryson's first name was Jacob. It was H-O-T!!!
Post a Comment