Thursday, 13 August 2009

2 years ago...

on an ordinary August day that turned extraordinary,
I met a little angel from above....

and I fell in love with this sweet baby boy...

who captured my heart.....
and for one instant.....
the world was perfect......
As I watched him grow.....
I realized that my heart now.....
belonged to him....
And the things that use to seem important.....
just faded away.....
So, I as I look back on my favorite pictures...
I sing in celebration to the One that knit him together....
because "Every good and perfect gift is from above." James 1:17
Enjoy the journey of Layton's life in pictures......
just as I have every single day for the past 2 years.....











HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you,
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Little Man! ZK and I can't wait to play with you very soon.

Amy said...

What a doll baby!!! You all are wonderful parents and he is blessed to have you!