Sunday, 30 August 2009

My little Picasso


Not only does he want to remove ALL articles of clothing lately.....but he likes to draw too!  
What can I say?  It is NEVER boring around our house!  ;)

5 comments:

Emily V. said...

He is so cute! Love his little naked butt. He'll love you for that later on. Hee. Was great meeting you the other night. Ms. Carol is so lucky to have such nice friends. Check out my blog at emilybryanbrooks.blogspot.com

Lauren Newman said...

I love this. I think these are the best moments, when they are just doing what they want to do and they are so happy about it doing it.

DeAnna said...

I told you I would leave a comment! That is too funny. My youngest boy would be naked all the time if I would let him. Nice meeting you. You have an adorable little boy.

Valerie said...

So so funny! Great post.
Thanks again for your phone call today! It really made me feel special that I was on your mind :o)
Hope to see you soon.

Carol said...

Hysterical!!!!