Thursday, 20 August 2009

Great idea!

I'm loving this idea!!  

Since I have been a delinquent scrapbooker lately - this is the next best thing!  This website takes your blog and turns it into a hard covered book!  Each entry (pictures included) is a page or two, with your words describing that particular day.  It makes me want to be a better blogger.  Easy way to record memories and have something tangible to show for it.  

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey girl, I should have described it better....my bad!
It takes your blog entries and turns them into a book!! So you don't have to upload more pictures onto another website or try to remember what was going on that day!!!

I agree, the picture books are great too! :)

brandy said...

I was just talking about this yesterday! I LOVE this. I had a friend in L'ville, who did this. We had a "special family photoshoot" and she took one of her family pics and wrapped it around the whole book as her cover!

I had started Tate a scrapbook, but just stopped shortly after he was born. I believe I want to get started on this for him now. You can even start a second blog (one that nobody knows about), so you can add more intimate details and memories for your book.

they are the coolest things :)

Cheyenne said...

I just downloaded the software yesterday to make a blurb book for Haddon's first year! It is awesome to be able to "slurp" your whole blog over to the software and go from there. I am excited to start working on it! Such precious memories to share with these sweet babies when they're all grown up!!!