Friday, 13 November 2009

Going PRIVATE

I'm going to go make my blog private by the end of the year. I feel with our family growing, I want to preserve all the memories and NOT BE WORRIED about "weirdos" out there.  

The intent of this blog was to "treasure all the little things", documenting events and milestones, while keeping family and friends up to date with our lives.  Especially with baby #2 coming, I want to be more detailed; right now, I don't always feel comfortable doing so.  Thus, one of the many reasons I use the alias "Little Man", never use our last name, never talk about where we live and never talk about the places we go locally.  

I WANT TO KEEP MY READERS!!!!    :)    I love you guys, appreciate your sweet comments and I have truly enjoyed sharing our lives with you!  

Just click on "comments" below and leave me your email address (even if you don't have a blog.)   I'll add you to the "readers list".  It's easy!!!!

36 comments:

Kelley Brown said...

Hey! We're going private too as soon as we get home from China. Add me!! You've got my email. :)

Anonymous said...

bridgetcox@windstream.net

Anonymous said...

bbaise5@yahoo.com

Kecia said...

kecia.blake@gmail.com

How do you make it private?

Danielle said...

danielle.baise@gmail.com

the Hughes' said...

aandahughes@yahoo.com

Emily V. said...

Most definately want to follow ya! I saw Cindy today at Christmas Village, didn't have time to ask about a play date.

emilybdickson@yahoo.com

Emma's Mommy said...

elainahill@yahoo.com

Matt Haste said...

Let me in!!! :)

cheyenne.haste@wku.edu
(I think I'm signed in as Matt...)

jparsley said...

jparsley@windstream.net

Valerie said...

Please add me!

Lesley said...

I still check in on you from time to time. Add me too, please : )
Lesley
lspainhoward@gmail.com

Laurie said...

landosmom22@yahoo.com

add me!

Jenny said...

hey girl! i'd love to keep following you if that's alright. my email is jennyborders@gmail.com. Thanks!

Unknown said...

willandlaura1040@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

willandlaura1040@yahoo.com

Kristen said...

Good thinking, Brittany! We went private with ours a few months ago and it makes me feel much "safer" somehow. You won't regret it! Please add me! kristen.hardison@gmail.com

If you aren't currently on our private list, send me your e-mail and I'll add you :)

Jenn . . . said...

count me in . . .

jenben529@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Probably very smart going private. I love following your blog. I especially love all your great pics. I just wish I had time to do this for my girls. Thanks for sharing.
tonyabolin@insightbb.com

emily j said...

thejochims@gmail.com

:) can't wait to keep reading and can't wait for our babies to be friends and grow up together!!!!

Kelsey712 said...

kelsey.carter@wku.edu

Laurie said...

laurieidlett@hotmail.com

Emily said...

emily.dillard@wku.edu

Laryessa said...

Hi Brittany,
It is great reading your blog and love to see pictures of your little boy. He is such a cutie ! Would love to continue to read your blog...My email address is laryessa.worthington@gmail.com

Laryessa

brandy said...

of course, don't forget me!
muddyfoot@hotmail.com

AND..I see your new countdown says "LILY"PIE...did I miss something?

Leslie Miller said...

Thanks for the heads up Brittany....
millers_4@bellsouth.net

miller4family.blogspot.com

Ashley Jessie said...

ashtaylor@yahoo.com
Let me know how you go private. I need to do that.

You look great by the way!!!!

Stephanie said...

stephmartyc@hotmail.com

Melissa Marshbanks said...

melissamarshbanks@yahoo.com Miss living in the same city as you and at least seeing you at church :) Take care!

Courtney said...

czhammett@gmail.com

would love to keep up with your sweet family :)

Anonymous said...

Please add me to your list! amygwallace@msn.com

Amy said...

I am so late!!
mindyourmanors@insightbb.com
thericheys@insightbb.com

images by aaron said...

aaron.randolph@yahoo.com


www.imagesbyaaron.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

I found your blog through Brandy and Kecia. I went to high school with your husband and enjoy reading your blog. You are an inspiration to others!! Please add me when you go private if you don't care.

Leanne Walker
walklea@yahoo.com
www.leannewalker.com

Monica said...

I'm not good at keeping up with the blogs, but I love to check in from time to time. Miss you and can't wait to meet the new Richey! Our U/S is Dec. 10!
monicaporter4@gmail.com

DeAnna said...

Have been meaning to add my name to the list. Still check in on you and want to see pics of that baby when it gets here! :)
adieb@windstream.net