Jenny and I are mommy's to four little boys.
Layton
Reeve
Luke
&
Baby Boy Pardue (due in April)
Ironically, Layton and Reeve were born 3 & 1/2 months apart, now Luke and Baby Boy Pardue are going to be 3 months apart. All of our boys are/will be the same age and be in the same grade. How fun! :) It is so nice to have a friend like Jenny to travel this road with, to lean on and talk "boy stuff" with.
Recently, Jenny and Reeve came over to meet Baby Luke. Layton was SO excited to have a play date, he kept hugging Reeve, seriously, he hugged him like five times. Good thing that Reeve was a good sport about it!!
The boys have so much fun together!
And I thought I would take a trip down memory lane...







Blog lovingly designed by


No comments:
Post a Comment