Sweet baby boy,

Just a short 31 days ago, we held you for the first time...
is filled with pure happiness.We love and cherish you, more than you will ever know.
____________________________________
Below is a "watch me grow" picture.
Each month I will take Luke's picture beside this bear,
so we will see how much he has grown in comparison.
One month old stats:You weigh: 12 lbs 3 oz. (95th percentile)
Yes, you LOVE to eat...mommy is glad she can keep up!
Your length: 23. 5 inches (95th percentile)
You are:
wearing 3 month clothes and size 2 diapers.
beginning to coo, especially in the mornings.
smiling more and more.
holding mommy's finger when nursing. (and you have mastered nursing while mommy lays down on her side...this is great for mommy at night! yippee!)
holding your head up when laying on someone's shoulder. You neck is so strong!
starting to lose your newborn hair.
getting big chunky rolls on your thighs!
loving your pacifer, and you are already preferring a particular type (avent).
Happy One Month, Luke!








Blog lovingly designed by


8 comments:
Brittany! He is gorgeous!! Love the pics!!
I absolutely can't wait to hold that sweet baby! He is absolutely adorable! LOVED the pictures!
I love the first pic on this post. Luke is just adorable! Love the grow with me idea too. Wish I would have done that with Macklan. How's the potty training?
Oh Brittany, I had lost touch with your blog for a while and just saw your new sweet baby! How very very sweet! I've been reading all of your recent post and they are all so happy!
I sooo get your Dugar comment! We've agreed three is where it stops for us, mostly since I work, but I tell you it kills me. I LOVE having babies!
Congratulations and may God continue to bless you and your growing family!
I can't believe a month has already gone by. It looks sounds like everyone is adapting to being a family of 4. I am sooo happy for you guys, and I know you feel so blessed. Did you ever think just a few years ago that you would be the mommmy of 2. How awesome!!! I can't wait to see you guys, but I want to make sure we are all good and healthy. We have been a sick bunch this year. Luke is ADORABLE and I can't wait to meet him and see Layton again.
So sweet! He's changed so much already! I thought he looked like you at first and still does but I can see Blake in him now, too! Love the yawning pic--too cute!!
wow...he is starting to look more like blake, i think. So cute. I NEED to see HIM!! He is going to change so much!! (he already has)...
Adorable!
I forgot to mention in my earlier comment that I love the milk tongue! :)
Post a Comment