Thursday, 15 July 2010

Water Logged

Our days has been filled with lots of pool play dates...

Let's just say that we are definitely making the most of our summer!


{Swimming with Cousin Clay}

IMG_2193 IMG_2195

IMG_2200 IMG_2196



{A Day with Evan, Elliott, Jaxson, and Brooks}
IMG_2237IMG_2245





Luke floated around and sucked on his thumb! :)  How adorable!!
IMG_2238

While Brooks took it easy and lounged around on his float
IMG_2248

We all had a great time, then it started to rain and we all ate lunch and took long naps!
IMG_2256



{Swimming with the twins, Jackson and Luke}
or as Layton says, "JacksonLuke" like they are one person! :)

IMG_2329

Taking a break and eating a snack
IMG_2320

IMG_2319

Luke doing what he does best...napping! 
The kid can sleep anywhere, thank goodness!
IMG_2322

"Hey there Jackson, we look pretty cool!"
IMG_2334

The boys rocking the shades!
IMG_2339

{Pool Play Date with Nathaniel}

IMG_2279

where this happened for the very first time...
IMG_2303

IMG_2304

IMG_2299


And finally....

{Pool with the Price's}

 Helping Tom "dunk"

IMG_2363

Luke thinks Christina is hilarious!!
IMG_2369

Sweet, Sweet boy!
IMG_2368

Blake and Layton jumped together at the same time!
IMG_2352

while Stephen and Jake went to the bottom of the pool...12 ft!!  
I was amazed that Jake could hold his breath for that long! 
IMG_2359


Did I mention I love summer?

DSCN2923

Just checking!

8 comments:

jparsley said...

Looks like you all are having a great summer! Sweet boys!

jparsley said...

Looks like you all are having a great summer! Sweet boys!

Laurie said...

Great pics! The pictures with the sunglasses are great--please send! Miss you guys! Let's do it again soon!

Emily V. said...

Glad that you are having a fun water-filled summer. WE should plan another playdate soon. Hope you guys are doing well.

Stephanie said...

love the pictures....swimming is out favorite part of summer, too!

Melissa said...

Seriously...looks like loads of fun!! I agree with Emily about planning another swim play-date, because I now have a swim suit and won't have to sit by the edge of the pool!

Amy said...

Where did you find Luke's floatie at? I haven't been able to find one for Gretchen that will support her on her own.

Lesley said...

Looks like great fun! We have been waiting all summer (tonsil recovery and other things) to go to the waterpark at Holiday World. My boys are so excited - we have it planned a couple of days. (Did I mention that we enjoy the waterslides as much as they do!)