Friday, 17 June 2011

Happy Friday!

Thought this cute little face could get your weekend off to a great start!

IMG_2120



On another note...I'm slowly becoming addicted to Pinterest.  It's a place to "pin" up and catalog all the things you love. Have you checked it out?  Oh, be careful.  I'm sure you are like me and don't need new distraction or another time suck:(  

7 comments:

April said...

I'm a new Pinterest addict! Love it! By the way, that face.....oh my, what a sweetie!

April said...

My name on Pinterest is lovekg and my email is amchambers2@gmail.com (in case you need both). See ya there!

Amber said...

Love that face and I LOVE Pinterest! :)

Kristen said...

Brittany - Help! I heard about Pinterest so I went to the website and requested to join. I got an e-mail the next day. I must be doing something wrong. When I click the link, it's wanting me to log in using my FB info. I don't mind doing that BUT I don't want everything I do on my Pinterest to appear on my FB newsfeed. It's not giving me the option to say no to that. Do you have any advice? Did it do that to you? KRISTEN :)

Jamie Martin said...

Your boys are beautiful!!

Stephanie said...

Cute picture! I've never heard of pinerest but after checking it out I can see the addiction! Ha was that your personal page?

ginmommy said...

I do not know what this Pinterest is, I'll have to check it out!! Oh, and that little face is just toooooo cute!!!!!