Today was a day w/ the boys.
A hot day called for friends and a swimming pool!
We went with our buddies Luke and Jack, who are fraternal twins, but more importantly, Layton's buddies. Laurie and I had a fun day watching them swim, jump, splash and squeal! It will be fun to see them grow up together!
This was taken on the way to the pool....he loves waving this flag as the wind comes in from the window. It makes him laugh!! I couldn't help but "snap" a "quick" picture of him!!
Hanging out w/ our boys!
Luke, Layton, and Jackson
(you would never know that we had to bribe them with candy to get this pic, would you!?)
Playing in the fountain
Does this face say, "I'M HAVING A GREAT TIME!" or what?
Thinking about splashing Mommy with the camera.......
Layton refuses to wear swimmies because he can do it by himself! I hate to inform him that he would SINK if it weren't for me! Just another example of Mr. Independent!
Is my belly button still there?
Checking out the ladies..........ah........no........not really, but he was hanging on the side of the pool like a teenager! It cracked me up!
Fun, Hot Summer Day! We are trying to soak up every minute before its all over!!







Blog lovingly designed by


3 comments:
Nice of you to include me! I've done the same thing with the girls before--especially when they fall asleep while I'm driving and are too cute to resist taking a quick pic. Little Man cracks me up--he is truly adorable and will probably take after his Uncle Ross and be a ladies man.
Thanks Missy!
I thought you and Chris would be a big kick out of that!!
Oh, no, don't tell me he's gonna be a ladies man- scary!!! :) I'll cross that bridge when I get there! Ross would love that comment, though!
Looks like Layton had a great time. This is one of Macklan's favorites too. Almost every morning this summer while having breakfast he'll say, "Wim Momma," it's the cutest thing.
We had a great time yesterday. Please share the pics you got with me. A few of mine were kind of dark in the food court. Gotta get that nice Canon!!!
Post a Comment