Labor Day weekend '09:
Lake House
Boating
Skiing
Wakeboarding
Sleeping
Relaxing
Eating
Shopping
Sound like fun?
Boating
Skiing
Wakeboarding
Sleeping
Relaxing
Eating
Shopping
Sound like fun?
It started out with a bad weather report, but we took advantage of the hours between rain showers to have some fun. I, of course, opted out of boating being 5 months pregnant.....but everyone else enjoyed the water. Layton always has the best time - wherever he is!
Just a few pictures of our Labor Day Weekend!
Riding on the boat

Blake wake boarding

Trying on Daddy's ski gloves.........just a *tad* too big!

Going out to eat at the famous LAMBERT'S CAFE - "Home of the Throwed Rolls". Yes, they actually throw *hot* rolls at you during your meal. We hadn't been in about 5 years.....so it was fun! Layton couldn't believe that he was allowed to catch his food!! Ha!
Layton at Lambert's
Playing on the playground while we waited to be seated.
A miniature wagon! He kept saying, "Giddy Up Horsie, Giddy Up!"
I tried to get a good picture of them throwing the rolls, but I wasn't successful. This one was the best!
Oh, yeah.....and after you get your rolls, they come around with molasses for the rolls! So good, but so bad! I'm glad we only go there once every so many years!!!
Wrapped up after swimming!
Look at those sweet little toes - they have definitely been in the pool way too long!
That was our Labor Day....it will be strange to think that Little Bro/Sis will be coming along next year!! :)







Blog lovingly designed by


2 comments:
Sounds like you all had a great time. Next year, you will have double the fun.
Hey, how did you get your blog to show your comments? I also love your stick family! How cute!!
Post a Comment