Thursday, 10 September 2009

Simple days, simple times.

These are the days that I wish could last forever, especially in the memory of my two year old.  A simple lunch with his grandfather and great grandmother, followed by a simple checkers game and a cozy nap...who wouldn't give anything to remember days like these?  



Thank goodness for simple times.  

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Brittany, I know just what you mean! My children spend a great deal of time with their grandparents, and I often think I hope they get to be with them for years and years and years!!

It was great to talk to you at Carol's shower. I felt like I had already known you : ) I'll be checking in with her to hear about your new arrival coming soon!

Melissa said...

Little Man and Mawey look so intense and I just love how your dad looks so peaceful.