Here are my 5:
Macbook
At first I resisted the Mac, but eventually gave in and now, I will.never.own.a.PC.again...period. "Once you go Mac, you'll never go back!" It's SO TRUE!Chocolate and Mint

Oh, this combination is the perfect blend! Thin Mints, Andes Mints, Chocolate & Mint ice cream...you name it, I love it! :)
Small Pocket Size Bible

I love this Bible, it goes with me everywhere and it is so easy to tote! I have a really nice larger one, but does not fit as easily into a diaper bag, purse, etc. This one is the perfect size for my overflowing bag!!
New Balance Shoe/Sandals
My latest find, thanks to my friend, Christina! Layton loves them and they are easy to get on and off, cute and most of all....comfy! :) They almost rate as high as his Crocs, and that is saying a lot!Monogramming

Yes, this is an obsession/problem, but I am NOT seeking help! :) I love seeing my initials/name on items in my life. I think it adds just a touch of class. I have them on the wall in my bedroom, bags, purses, note cards, cups, soap, yard flags, and paintings, etc. And I LOVE monogramming things for the boys: outfits, burp cloths, wall hangings, shoes, Boppy's, pillows, towels, and pacifiers/pacifier clips. Lord, if I ever had a girl...I would be broke!!!
Ok, that is my FAB 5, what's yours?
*We have been out of town this week, but we are back!
Lots to catch up on and post soon!
*We have been out of town this week, but we are back!
Lots to catch up on and post soon!







Blog lovingly designed by


4 comments:
So I've never even really looked at a MAC up close and I'm wondering what makes them so different. Hmm...
Totally with you on the chocolate and mint thing. Have you tried the mint oreo Blizzard at DQ? Heavens, it's good!
Monorgramming! I love it too! I've recently begun sewing and people are asking me if I'm going to start monogramming too. The answer is no! I'm picky about how it looks. I think you can tell when it's been done on one of the new cheaper machines (like the versions you buy at Wal-Mart). And the professional machines are high!
Carol mentioned the play date! I think it sounds great! I'm hoping to get to meet you all!
I swear we are sisters lost at birth. I don't guess there is anything anymore fabulous than monogramming. Kiddding. I do love it though.
You would be broke with a girl, but everyone would know her name/initials!!
LOVE your Fab Five posts--keep 'em coming! Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment