Today we ventured outside with jackets and hoods to enjoy this unusual weather.


*can we pause for a sec and just say, "oh my word!" (<--that was for you Traci & Gretchen!) at those sweet chubby cheeks.*
I'm enjoying the weather, but there is something about SNOW in the WINTER. Where is it?
Hoping to have a reason to light a fire sometime soon:)
And after that, I'm sure I'll be ready for spring, like always.
Just.not.yet.










Blog lovingly designed by


6 comments:
I'm soo ready to light a fire too! We have loved to be able to get out and play a lot more for a lot longer but I'm so ready to get comfy cozy on the couch with my boys!!
(Oh and Grady just climbed up in my lap to check out the Thomas ride on toy... He's in LOVE! :)
Oh my word!! ;)))) I love it! This weather is just a tease before we get 18 feet of snow and ice! :)
i must pinch those cheeks ASAP!!!! :))) <--- got that from you!!! :)
Trying to get back on the wagon with blogging again! ha!
Loved looking over your pictures to see how your boys have grown! There is NOTHING like have two little boys!
Glad to see that your sweet family seems to be doing so well!
Trying to get back on the wagon with blogging again! ha!
Loved looking over your pictures to see how your boys have grown! There is NOTHING like have two little boys!
Glad to see that your sweet family seems to be doing so well!
Oh my word, is right!!!! SQUEEZE him up!!
Post a Comment