I almost typed "Calling All Boogers!" Ha!
Anyway,
Ya'll have got to turn off your word verification! It will change the way you blog and helps people comment SO much easier. Blogger recently changed it and makes you type in a PARAGRAPH before you can hit "publish your comment". You know what I'm talking about, right?
Here's how....simple easy!!
Click on your "Dashboard"
Go to: "Settings"
Then to: "Comments"
Then scroll down and where it says "Show word verification for comments?" CLICK NO!!!!!!
Hit save at the bottom and there you go! Easy - peezy!
Thank you,
your friend that loves to comment but HATES word verification:)
Have a great day!! :)))







Blog lovingly designed by


10 comments:
Thanks for the PSA! Will do!! :)))
I was just thinking the same thing today! No more little phrases to type in... it's crazy! Thank you. :)
I've disabled mine too, I had noticed the change in verification and thought it was a bit much! Thanks :)
Wow! Thank you! Just changed mine! :)
Huh, I'm glad for smart people like you!! :))) I will copy this and re-post!!
Done! Thanks for the tip. If you think of more let us know!
AMEN! :) I'm so glad that you said something. I have had soo many problems lately with this too lately!
xoxox
Thank you! I should've done that a long time ago!!!
i had no idea i was making people type a word verification to comment on my blog. i FEEL TERRIBLE!! you should have told me a year ago! ha! :)
You are too funny!! I just turned mine off! Thanks for the reminder!! =)
Post a Comment