We are jumping with JOY!
After over 5 years, we are officially diaper free!
Its cute little undies for Luke from now on :)
It was only after I drug my feet for months that I finally took the plunge and trained him (or he trained me, not sure which happened!). I wasn't in a hurry with Luke, as opposed to last time with Layton. You live and learn. And when he was really, really ready....I committed to a weekend long of bare bottoms.
He mastered it so quickly.
Even though "they" say boys are harder to train, it hasn't been the case in my house.
Layton - 2 years, 7 months
Luke - 2 years, 8 months
(remember this one?!)
Luke's choice, of course!

I have two little men are always wanting to help me in the kitchen. I hope that their sweet wives will appreciate this someday:)
Layton had just gotten his new Highlight magazine (thanks Grammie!) and was too busy to help this time!
and with a big glass of milk...
I'd say this face says it all!
Celebrating being *oh so cute* in undies was fun!
So very proud of my Lukey Bear! They seem SO BIG when they leave the diaper phase.
Someone tell me where my baby went?
Barely sitting on the bed to jumping on the bed...
Barely sitting on the bed to jumping on the bed...
But, the best news is....
I get to enjoy the extra money we will save....Target, here I come. Hee hee.
I get to enjoy the extra money we will save....Target, here I come. Hee hee.
.............Or for at least a little while:)
















Blog lovingly designed by


8 comments:
I will DEFINITELY be jumping for joy when Jax is diaper free! How exciting :) Hope all is well!
YAY!!!
.............the last sentence kind of has me saying "hmm."
Way to go Luke! Isn't he just the cutest? I have my eyes set on early next year, when it's cold and nasty and we can't leave the house. Not looking forward to it.
Ha;) Paige! No baby for a little while. Just enjoying these two! But I know my arms will need another babe in the future! Or near future:))
Yea:) especially since C just turned 2. You have some time;)))
I need to catch up on sweet Jax! It is nice, but bittersweet;)
HOORAY for potty training!! So happy for you.
I love you Lukey bear! So proud of you!
Post a Comment