Well, things have been crazy good since. I have been booked solid and so often I'm finding myself saying, "Holy Cow!"
I'm loving it and it makes my heart feel great to know that every beautiful picture will somehow, someway help a beautiful lost soul. For a portion of the fee will go straight to missions, nationally and internationally, as a gift for Christ.
Pictures with a purpose, as my sweet SIL, coined it.
Here is a sneak peek at For His Glory Photography. Launch coming soon!












Blog lovingly designed by


9 comments:
WOW! Great pictures!
Beatiful pics! I just had Kash's baby pics done and if you were closer, I would so use you! :)
Beautiful pictures and I love that they will serve a purpose!! That is awesome!!!!
Gorgeous photos! What a lovely idea :)
Brittany! These are awesome!!! I am so impressed!
Makes me wanna drive down to BG for some pictures.
Beautiful :). Proud of you friend. Need to get to scheduling our first appointment...
You are awesome! :)))
Brittany, these are absolutely beautiful! That last shot is breathtaking! You're doing so well!
Post a Comment