Friday, 28 May 2010

Fab 5 Friday

It's Friday and that means it is time to give ode to the things in life that make our life a little more fabulous and whole lot easier! Emily, who began this crazy carnival, has lots of people joining in, you should too!

Here are my 5:

Pedicures
Do I need to say more?

Snuggle, Blue Sparkle

I just love this fabric softener! I first smelled it at my friend, LeAnn's house. We were over for a play date and she was washing clothes. It made the entire house smelled wonderful and SO CLEAN! Next time I was at the grocery store, I bought it and have used it since. You have to try it too! :)

Gap Gowns

IMG_9023
I love gowns on my babies. I love how easy it is to change their diapers in the middle of the night, and I think they look so sweet in them! ;) But all gowns are not created equal!! These GAP gowns are a newborn essential. They are lightweight, stretchy and do not ride up during the night. And ironically, they will fit your child forever. No joke. In this picture above, Luke is one week old. He can still wear the same gown even though we weighs 18 lbs!...it's magic!!!!

Chi
This is a girls' best friend, in hair world. Straighten or curl...it does it all, and does it well!!


Big Green Egg
This is my hubby's pride and joy during the summer - his grill. It's one of my fab 5's because he helps me cook delicious dinners! He grills the meat, potatoes, & veggies...I take care of the drinks and dessert. It makes my life easier and everything always taste great!!

That's my Fab 5 this week, what's yours?

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yum on the grilled foods!! I need to try that Snuggle, but my husband is a Tide/Downy fanatic?! ;)

Stephanie said...

I'm so with you on the flat iron...it is the ONLY thing that can tame my naturally very curly hair. I only wish they would have came up with it all those years I tried to straighten it with a curling iron. I've seen the big green egg on WBKO's Friday midday....we grill out in winter and summer!

Lauren Newman said...

I love the fab five, and is the snuggle good for sensitive skin? Your blog is really cute,love it. Is it not private anymore? I have been working on mine and have added a side blog too. You should check it out. Miss you all.

Amy said...

I need to introduce you to my best friend, the InStyler. My hair is super curly and it is the best thing I've ever found. Super fast and not near as hard on my hair as a flat iron. Google it. Seriously.

Staffanne said...

Girl I think we could be sisters! I love all of your Fab "5s" and have been wanting a big green egg for awhile now. I heart my flat iron so much, and loved cuddling my baby in those sweet Gap gowns. We saw the big green egg at Bass Pro back in the winter and I wanted one so bad. It is on my "to buy" list. Happy
Weekend!