Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Pantry: Before & After

So, I have been in an organizational mood lately. I have been buying bins, totes, and plastic containers by the dozen. My first project was the pantry because it was driving me crazy, it seems to get out of control almost as quickly as our closets. It needed to be rearranged, decluttered, and lots of things needed to be thrown away!

I can't believe I am doing this, but here is my pantry - before:

And (drumroll, please) here is the after:


Ahhhhhhh, now that feels much better!!

Next up, my closets!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for organization! :)

Stephanie said...

Can you come to my pantry next.....trust me it's way worse than that! I really like the baskets at the bottom:)

Katie said...

Great job. I love to organize! Crazy. ; )

I love those crosses you painted on your birthday. Happy belated birthday!

Emma's Mommy said...

I didn't think your pantry looked too back to begin with...you could still see some shelf space. But it looks awesome after!!!

Melissa said...

Now it looks like you need to go to the grocery...