Monday, 17 May 2010

When I walk into the nursery,

this is what I see...

IMG_1293

a little head peeking over the bumpers!


IMG_1295

What a sweet sight!

It makes me smile every time I walk in and his head is popped up like a little turtle.

*looks like we have definitely outgrown this little gown!
I just love gowns, I'm sad to pack them away!!


IMG_1296


And he is always just content playing on his tummy, which is a huge change from even a few weeks ago. His head has really gotten strong and he is enjoying tummy time!

Ahhh, what's next?


Wait, don't tell me.

I just want to enjoy this little stage and not look forward because I feel like it is all passing too quickly.

2 comments:

Emily V. said...

Sweet little munchkin, he's too cute. I just love that bedding. I still love ours as much as I did the day I bought it. He is too sweet.

Melissa said...

I swear, I see you everytime I look at that baby's sweet face!!!