It is just another night with friends and cute little boys!
We always visit our friends during our walk around the neighborhood. We usually walk down the street and stop to talk...and well, we hang out the rest of the night!!! It's fun and I am so thankful for our neighbors and our friends!
We always visit our friends during our walk around the neighborhood. We usually walk down the street and stop to talk...and well, we hang out the rest of the night!!! It's fun and I am so thankful for our neighbors and our friends!
Here Christina and I are with Luke and Tom.
There is quite the age difference now (6 months) but they will be in the same grade one day! AND we didn't plan it, but they had matching outfits on! They looked adorable!!!


Blurry, but sweet.
Me and my littlest love.

The "big" boys, Jake and Layton, went fishing in the pond and caught two fish!

Yes, it's just another night with friends and cute little boys!







Blog lovingly designed by


2 comments:
I love the pictures....the matching outfits are cute. Your little fisherman is super cute, too! You'll have to check out my blog...I borrowed one of your ideas:)
Ok, so Jake is his daddy made-over and how great is it that Layton and Luke both have neighbor boys within the same age group...so many memories will be shared!!
Post a Comment